Click to view 1791
Click to view Statement to Courts on COVID-19 - March 2020
Supplemental Rules & Example
Supplemental Rules & Example - Supplemental Rules
Disclaimer: The attached is a template and informational only. Each court should ensure that its orders and rules of court are in compliance with applicable law and Missouri Supreme Court Rules.
Supreme Court Orders & Operating Order #4
1. Supreme Court Order regarding Media Coverage - Click here
2. Supreme Court Order & Attachment effective July 1, 2018 - Download document, Download Attachment
3. Operating Order #4 - Click here to download
4. SB793 - Click here to download
2019 Annual MMACJA Conference & Regional Seminar Certificate
MMACJA Annual Conference CLE Certificate (with number of hours) -click here to download
MMACJA Regional Seminar CLE Certificate (with number of hours) - click here to download
To report your hours to the Missouri Bar click: MCLE
DWI Detection and Standardized Field Sobriety Testing Manual - Click here to download!
President’s Welcome to MMACJA!
My Fellow Members and Prospective of Missouri Municipal and Associate Circuit Judges Association,
I am honored and humbled to be your MMACJA President for 2019-2020. I look forward to another year of service to one of the finest association of its type in the United States. The Missouri Municipal and Associate Circuit Judges Association is a not-for-profit corporation that has been a leader in educating Missouri judges and courts for more than 50 years.
In addition to the duties prescribed to the President, I will continue to work with the Board in furtherance of the Association’s commitment to education by striving to follow the Association’s objectives:
- To encourage the adoption of uniform practices and procedures in the municipal and associate circuit courts;
- To maintain the highest possible judicial standards in said courts;
- To assist the judicial, administrative and legislative bodies of the municipal and state governments by making available to them information obtained from the experience and studies of the members of this Association; and
- To keep its membership informed on all subject matters of importance to municipal and associate circuit courts, including the substantive and procedural law pertaining to said courts.
MMACJA provides many educational opportunities to its members. Be sure to mark your calendars for the Regional Seminar on November 1, 2019 at 5 locations including Kansas City, Columbia, St. Louis, Springfield, and Sikeston. Regional Seminars are free to MMACJA members. Our Annual conference will be May 20, 2020 through May 22, 2020 at the Lodge of the Four Seasons at Lake Ozark, Missouri.
I look forward to serving you over the next year.
MMACJA 2019-2020 President, Karen L. Krauser, Associate Circuit Judge
Court Deadlines - Senate Bill 5 - Sample Forms - Minimum Operating Standards
Senate Bill 5 - Forms
Minimum Operating Standard Forms
Operating Order #1 & #2
Rule 37 Comparision Chart - 2020 Revision
12/2016 Revised Indigency Form
Intoxication-Related Traffic Offenses -Reporting Requirements